Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Volunteering with Greyson!

Greyson - 5/16/12

Today, Greyson and I along with Adria and Nathan volunteered at the Park Ridge Rec Center (nursing home). I've recently joined an amazing new church along with the Sakyi's - CCV (Movie Church) in Royersford. Our activity this AM was one that was organized by the church as a part of their Serve Fest.

I truly, truly valued and enjoyed the time spent there. Not only were we bringing smiles to a lot of the folks there, they were giving us the same in return. Each visit was awesome! They loved to see Greyson and Nathan, and the boys really enjoyed the attention : ). We must do it again!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful!!!! I always enjoy reading your blogs!!! ~Desiree~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great experience. I bet the people at the nursing home loved seeing such young, energetic little boys. It's awesome that you're teaching them young to serve others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!...if they can learn compassion at a young age and carry it with them through life, they will build fullfilling relationships all along the way :)

    ReplyDelete