Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Greyson goes to the Philadelphia Zoo

Awesome trip to the zoo today with the Sakyis. Greyson really enjoyed himself, checking out the animals and napping a little. We are coming up on 7 months!! I can't believe how fast time is passing...he is really growing so much right before my eyes!!

He did however seem a little nervous about the Phillies game tonight....


4 comments:

  1. How fun that you took him to the zoo! Are you really going to the Phillies game? My mom's going, too! Let me know how taking a 7 mo old to a game goes because I've been wanting to take Molly but need some tips from those who have done it first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I bet you had a blast! We have taken Parker to 3 games and he has loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! I haven't taken him to a game yet, that seems like a lot of work : )...Lesa perhaps you have tips to share ;)

    We did have a blast at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete