Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Friends for life...

...Naya had been talking about a friend at school named Kamille and how her mother was pregnant and due shortly after me. We found that exciting as they were both 7th graders expecting a new baby brother around the same time! Kamille's mother ended up going up going into labor 11 days earlier than I (I was not a happy camper : ))....this was one of those things that a pregnant women 5 days past her due date could cry over lol. EVERYONE was having their babies before me...even those due after me! (I know, I know...it's always about me!...but it kinda is because this is my blog.)

So fast forward to January 2012....Naya was headed out to celebrate the countdown as a church guest with Kamille. Kamille's mother offered to pick Naya up and consequently that is how we met!!...a few days later a facebook message and a budding friendship!



Adria and I had breakfast and have been great friends ever since. In fact, Nathan and Greyson do a lot together! They are best buds already! I honestly don't know what I would do out here in the suburbs without them!...(I'll talk about my friendship with Adria in a separate entry...we have amazing chemistry and our friendship is quite magical lol...you'll see).

I did her hair for this picture : )...Gorgeous! (Toot Toot)
 My Pal Adria...
Greyson and Nathan 1st Play Date


Our families spent Easter Sunday together and are taking our first joint vacation this weekend to the Poconos! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment