Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who am I? And why do I blog?

Hello, my name is Carla and I am a mother! An awesome mother at that : ) ..if I may say so myself.

I am 34 years young and I like to think that I am getting better with age...I hate to think that I am aging with age haha. I am married to a wonderful man...and we've had the pleasure of growing up together for the last 15 years.
Me - April 2012

Anyway, enough about me; I have two beautiful children...a 13 year old daughter Naya...and a 4 month new son Greyson.

Naya - February 2012
Greyson - March 2012

We had Naya when we were 22 years old....and before we new it 12 years had gone by. It was definitely time to try for another baby...if not now...then likely never. So we "worked" on it : )...and worked on it some more..until Poconos Vacation February 2011. (2/26 to be exact - that was Greyson's conception date)

Well...9 months later on December 1, 2011 Greyson was born...(8 days late mind you). In fact, both of my children were born exactly 8 days after their due date.

Now, I thought that having children later (at a more "appropriate" age) would be easier. (You can laugh at me later) The fact is that Naya was a piece of cake for us!...And that was likely and largely due to the fact that I was 22 and full of energy : ). Well, for as wonderfully sweet, adorable, hilarious, and loving little Greyson is...being a mom at 34 is much different than being a mother at 22. And for that reason, a lot of this is new to me once again. This time around I am not working...at least not right away...so I have plenty of time with my little man. Which also means plenty of time to experience the material for this blog. I look forward to sharing my "perceived" hilarity's with you all!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment