Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First family weekend away in the Poconos...how in the heck will we fit Greyson's stuff??

Oh boy...I have no idea how we will fit all of our crap in the truck for the Poconos this weekend. For Greyson alone we will need...his stroller, his exersaucer, his swing, co-sleeper, clothing, milk, diapers, blankets, and so forth. Not to mention we need to get OUR stuff in the truck......2 suitcases, Naya's bag, blankets, towels, pillows. I am already sacrificing his bath tub, bouncer seat, play mat and more. THIS is another one of those things that you forget about when you haven't had an infant in a while...packing is a bit$#! : )

A few of Greyson's vaca necessities...stroller, swing, exersaucer...

...maybe we need one of those little pull along trailers that link on to the truck.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. I hate the idea of traveling with the baby... So much to bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks for sharing! We have gone over this many times, and I don't think we can do without either of those items!

    ReplyDelete