Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wow...it's about to happen...wait for it...wait for it...

My husband was right.

I have been yelling at my husband not to let Greyson sleep on his stomach for about a week now. I thought since we have never let him sleep on his stomach that we should just keep it going. And he would sneak and put Greyson on his stomach anyway telling me that he slept better (for naps) that way. Well since we were having a hard time today, and he was crying non-stop wanting to be held, once he fell asleep on my chest I put him on his stomach. HE HAS BEEN SOUND ASLEEP SINCE!! (almost an hour so far!!) I am sitting next to him and he is fine.

6 comments:

  1. You know, I thought about doing this last night. For the first time ever Benjamin let me hold him up right and he fell asleep on me that way (usually he likes to be cradled). He is rolling over front to back very well, so what's the harm? Whatever gets you some sleep... or for your sake during the day you can get some things done around the house or take a nape, or a shower or do something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did really well, and when he woke up he rolled to his back lol and just stared. I think it's ok. I don't know that I'm ready to let him sleep like that during the night but it did work for a nap! Got me 90 much needed minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley how long has Trey been sleeping on his stomach at night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Is he rolling from back to front? That is hard to do! Go Trey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greyson does belly to back...can't do the opposite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greyson napped again on his belly today for 2 hours!!

    ReplyDelete