Welcome!

Welcome to HowCuteisGreyson.blogspot.com. I started this blog to chronicle updates on my adorable son, Greyson. My hope was that family and friends could come here to see pictures and little updates each day...but what I've found is a community of mothers just like me that were looking to share their stories as well. I am in no way a professional mother lol if there is such a thing, so I am not here to give advice. I am simply here to share my experiences and keep aware of what other mothers might be doing.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We had a good night!!

Greyson slept through the night last night (10:45PM - 7:00AM)!! Woooooooo!!! Aside from the fact that I was up a few times to check on him (mothers know what it means to not get sleep when your infant is sleeping because you fear something is wrong because they are actually sleeping...*sigh), we are all energized this morning! He ate quite a bit of green beans and apples last night around 8PM which is later than usual. That combined with his bedtime bottle (with a little more than a tablespoon of cereal) did the trick!

OAN...Yesterday during Greyson's evening tummy time (I try to give him at least 20 minutes twice a day) he was trying to crawl (..the inch worm version of crawl). Cutest thing ever! He would scoot his little butt in the air as high as he could and inch forward. Adorable!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome... sleep is awesome! I remember when Benjamin slept through the night - a few times he slept 9 hours when he was 2 months old. He now wakes up about 4 times a night still! But the few times he did sleep through the night I was up waiting for him or checking on him. I cant wait for me to sleep 8 uninterrupted hours again! Maybe when I start solids (I keep forgetting to go buy spoons) then he will sleep longer... hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is Benjamin? I just started Greyson on veggies and fruits about 2-3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete